Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS
Adore and Admire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin hiatus

2 posters

Go down

Admin hiatus Empty Admin hiatus

Post  Opal Hutchinson Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:22 am

Derp. Great timing, eh?

I'm moving, so, basically, after I tie these last few things up, I'll be heading off. This place had better not be deserted when I come back - please. I don't want all this effort to be for nothing. Sorry that it's had such a slow start, but just bear with me and it should be fine - hopefully if you drag some others into it, I'll have a fresh slew of apps to look upon and judge when I'm back.

Monday through Friday next week I will not be here. To clarify, that is the 12th through til the 16th. On the 16th, I should regain internet, and I may be able to snatch up a few hours of internet here and there combined through the advent of my (hopefully new) phone and my new house being close to my father's, and the bus route being handily convenient (not like I do anything else, anyway). If I don't manage to get my hands on keys this weekend, then I'll probably be confined to the phone.

I will still be able to answer emails. PLEASE hit me with these on rh1234@hotmail.co.uk, and I'll be able to hit back when I escape lessons/wake up, depending on various restrictions. Likewise, if you want to get a hold of me a little quicker, I'm going to send Rob/Acra my number (presuming they have a phones) so they can grab me on a far more mobile basis for simpler, smaller things, and to ensure that chaos won't erupt whilst I'm not here (only Rob and Acra, because inter-country texts put a serious dent in my phone contract allowance).

Sorry about this. I apologise to everyone - although, hopefully, if he isn't as busy as he's been these past couple of days, Izzy might be able to hold up the fort for me. If not, it's looking like chou's swamped with exams, so you'll mainly just be left with Rob and Jay by way of staff.

Catch you guys on the flipside. If you need me before Monday, desperately, PM me or catch me in the chatbox.

- Ross

Last edited by Opal Hutchinson on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Opal Hutchinson
Opal Hutchinson
THE AGE OF APOCALYPSE (Admin Elite)

Credits : 32

Summary
Power Level: 5

https://adoreadmire.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Admin hiatus Empty Re: Admin hiatus

Post  Elisa Castillo Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Hey, all.

So, I'm not terribly busy anymore. Long story, bu the TL;DR version is that I was spending a lot of time with someone important to me. I'm back on the site, but I do have to deal with a silly thing called a part-time job, so I'll be really, really active on Monday to make up for it. If there's anything I can do, then please, by all means, contact me. You can do so by PM, MSN (barra_sadei@hotmail.com), or Skype (CubanFox267). If you have an email, cell number, or my Facebook information because you know me personally, than those are acceptable too. Also, keep in mind that my timezone is EST, in case I'm not getting back to you very quickly or simply not on.

Sorry if I've inconvenienced anyone these past few days. Just, y'know, be patient, and I'll get to your needs ASAP.

Regards,
Izzy
Elisa Castillo
Elisa Castillo
AXE CRAZY (Admin)

Credits : 5

Summary
Power Level: 5

Back to top Go down

Admin hiatus Empty Re: Admin hiatus

Post  Opal Hutchinson Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:12 am

I'm back, kids.