Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS
Adore and Admire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKY PIRATE ARMADA

4 posters

Go down

SKY PIRATE ARMADA Empty SKY PIRATE ARMADA

Post  Acrarus Schiwatas Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 am

So...You wish to join me in the skies hmm?

Well I am The High Captain Acrarus Schiwatas and no matter what my word is law and i am the king of the skies. If you even dare to go against me you'll be finding yourself doing a 30,000 ft free fall without a parachute. I am a tough but fair captain. If you get on the wrong side of me i will make your life hell before i decide to take it but be a good and hard worker i will reward you greatly.

We are currently allied with uprising so please men..be polite to them.

We have a beautiful fleet of fifty ships, but for now we are going to staff up three of these ships of these ship's and if we need more I will put them up.

Rules:-

1. You Listen to me always.
2. You are to do your job. If i catch slacking I will demote you quickly.
3. You need a reason and provide a good application to the position. I don't want any 'I should be captain because I want it.'
4. You need to fill out this and post it in a comment below.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Yup)
[b]Age:[/b] (Duh)
[b]Gender:[/b] (....)
[b]Position:[/b] (The position you want and on what Steam ship)
[b]Reasoning:[/b] (Your reason for why you should have this position. Sell yourself to me)
[b]Application:[/b] (link your application here)
5. The same if you want a promotion, because I'm willing to let you expand in the world of Sky pirates.

Positions:-

Captain: Each Ship has a captain. These are the Men and women that I see show the great aspect’s of leadership and loyalty. I am very picky about who gets such a role as these have to show a stern but fair leadership and loyalty to me. Have no signs of selfishness and above all else a calm head when everything is chaos. On a side note Captains your coat trim should be the colour of your ship. E.g. Emerald would be green. Amber would be a golden orange. So on and so on.

First mates: These have to be loyal to there captains. Your job is to aid and assist your captain. And in the tragic event of death or inability. Take over his or her role.

Quarter master: You have a very important role. You are in charge of rations, Supplies, Delegating workloads, Guarding and dividing our plunder and most importantly Order. On board you are to make sure all crew behave and if need be punish. When in the heat of battle you must pick the boarding party members and take on any ship you decide is fit to board and then what loot is worth taking and what to leave.

Boatswain: You are in charge of keeping moral and efficiency. you must oversee that maintenance is kept. We can't have broken ship's after?

Head gunner: You are in charge of a team of Gunners and Powder monkey's. When the battle is on you are the one who will lead and control the Artillery of the cannons. You must also be cautious of the Gunning crew's safety. Make sure they keep to the protocol and that the Cannons are working safely and efficiently. Be sure to check for over use and maintenance.

Gunners and Powder monkey's: On each ship there is room for several of these. You listen to the Head Gunner! Gunners aim and fire the cannons, Powder monkey's load and scrub. You must load, aim, fire, reset, and swab for the next load in record time and the pace set by the Head gunner. There are generally 4 to 6 men per cannon so there's plenty of spaces for you. ~Npc's~

Engineers: No ship flies without at least two Engineer's on board. Your job is a very complex yet simple one. You keep the ship and all it's weaponry and any inventions working. You are the backbone of these beautiful machines and your not allowed to fall. You get your own workshops and generally are well looked after...almost as good as the captains. Aren’t you lucky buggers?

Cooks: You cook the food.... It's that simple. There can be more then one but one is generally enough.

Cabin boys: Your the lowest of the low. You general scrub and clean and help the cooks. On a side note you do not have to be male.

Surgeon: Not required but useful. Your role is the ship's doctor and it's nothing more then that.

If none of the roles suit you and you want to be general crew or if you think there's a role you can fill and that I haven’t covered. Put it forward and sell it to me.

Now the ship's:-

SS Emerald:-

My pride and joy is the SS. Emerald. The old girl is still going and is the most fierce thing sailing clouds you'll ever find. If I hear anyone disrespecting the thing you'll find yourself with a lashing and being dangled off the side before you know it. Now the crew.

Captain: Acrarus Schiwatas
First mate:
Quarter master:
Boatswain: Piper E. Sivers
Head Gunner:
Engineers:-

Cooks: Eshara
Cabin Boys:
Surgeon:
Crew:-

SS Amber:-

More information when a Captain is picked.

Captain:
First mate:
Quarter master:
Boatswain:
Head Gunner:

SS Lapis Lazuli:-

More information when a Captain is picked.

Captain:
First mate:
Quarter master:
Boatswain:
Head Gunner:

Last edited by Acrarus Schiwatas on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Acrarus Schiwatas

Credits : 0

Back to top Go down

SKY PIRATE ARMADA Empty Re: SKY PIRATE ARMADA

Post  Eshara Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:03 am

Name: Eshara
Position: Cook for the SS Emerald
Reasoning: Otherwise you lot will go hungry. Never trust the cabin boys to cook, they'll just burn the place down, the gunners and engineers make everything taste like soot and oil, the beancounters fuss over every dram, and nobody can make your tea and sweets like I can~
Application: Shard
Eshara
Eshara
THIEVING COOK

Credits : 36

Summary
Power Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Acrarus Schiwatas Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:50 am

Hmm Guess I will have to put up with you

Acrarus Schiwatas

Back to top Go down

Post  Piper E. Sivers Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Name: Piper E. Sivers
Position: Boatswain on the SS Emerald
Reasoning: Well Captain, to better illustrate my many talents and abilities I would have to regale the fascinating tale of my youth. It all began when I was but a humble lass living on the back on Rhino in the Midlands in the late of early December with my brother Charlie eating a roasted iguana gizzard for the good of the caravan. –However, such things are better left with a pint of cheer and musical accompaniment. Of course that, I can do as well. You’ll never hear a finer accordion than my dearest Clementine and she’s handy too. Packs quite a punch if she’s feelin’ up to it… Not that we go out of our way for trouble mind you, no Sir, we prefer to sing of battles and bloodshed rather then get involved too much. Takes her paint right off it does sometimes. Of course if you don’t think we’re quite up to the task I’m sure we could prove you otherwise if ya give us a try.
Application: Piper

Piper E. Sivers
ACCORDIONIST EXTRAORDINAIRE

Summary

Back to top Go down

Post  Acrarus Schiwatas Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Welcome aboard....eep i need to get things finished...

Acrarus Schiwatas

Back to top Go down

Post  Kida Armitage Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 am

[EDIT]

OK SHE'S OFFICIALLY MADE NOW. XDD

Name: Kida Armitage
Position: Head Gunner on the SS Emerald
Reasoning: Well sir, I'm an explosions enthusiast. I know the in's and outs of pistols, shotguns, explosives... anything that goes boom and I am your gal. I learned from a gunshop owner and a pyrotechnician when I was younger. I also served for five years in the Sabrian Uprising. I'll die for my crew, my ship, and my captain if its required of me. Trust me, I won't disappoint.
Application: SHE'S UP NOW

Yayayayay~

Last edited by Kida Armitage on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I finally got the points for her and I figured I shouldn't post again just to say that. xD)
Kida Armitage
Kida Armitage
DA BOMB

Credits : 11

Summary

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: