Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Adore and Admire
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO ROSS
Adore and Admire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE YATARIAN COMMOTION

Go down

THE YATARIAN COMMOTION Empty THE YATARIAN COMMOTION

Post  Alicon Savat Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:11 am

WELCOME TO YATARIS

First off, as King Alicon Savat of Yataris, I'd like to tell you plebian neanderthals a bit about the nation of Yataris. We here are a thriving community in the Midland deserts, where we do desert crap, and I don't know, shoot cactuses. How am I supposed to know what plebians do on their spare time? To do that would involve me actually BEING a plebian, and I am far too superior to do that.

Anyways, yes, this is Yataris. Here, we have noble weapons, and noble ways, unlike the svages around us, with their lazy technology. I'll have you know that I can string my bow and use it too, which is more than I can say for certain other rulers. But I digress. Here, we use weapons of strength and honor; swords, for the strong to swing, bows, for the skilled to weild, and flails, that only the bold may carry. By minimizing our use of the steam that powers so much of the outside world these days, we suceed in keeping Yataris a strong nation, one built from the blood, sweat, and tears of our ancestors. Except the tears, because true Yatarians don't cry when they are in pain. And to be fair, our blood is of such high rank and class, that it could qualify as fine wine, and our sweat is known never to break when fighting; we are simply that magnificent! But of course, we are also not barbaric, so we try to stay civil, even amongst the ruffians around us.

Anyways, I suppose you came here for the quick-and-easy, not to hear my magical voice, eh? Well, I'd like to say tough, screw you, that you have to listen anyways, but yeah, you get the point. So here, sign up for stuff below:

Yatarian King: Why, that would be the king, of course!
-Alicon Savat

Governors: These guys are right under Alicon, hiearchially, and handle the affairs of Yataris that are so very beneath him. Like dealing with the plebes. There are two governors
-
-

Advisor: Alicon's pretty young for a king, right? Well, won't he need advice? And who gives advice? My point, exactly.
-

Desert Fist: This guy or girl leads the infantry and police force of Yataris.
-

Desert Shield: This person, likewise, leads the soldiers positioned at the Walls of Yataris, a large stone border that circles the main area of Yataris.
-

Infantry: Just what it says on the tin; you listen to Alicon and the Desert Fist, aye? Aye. Regular soldiers listen to the Commander as well.
- (COMMANDER)
-
-
-
-
-

Police: Same as above, except you get to patrol stuff and eat doughnuts. Isn't that fun!? Chief of Police instead of Commander.
- (CHIEF OF POLICE)
-
-
-
-
-

National Guard: You guys guard the wall. Or, let me break it down; see pretty wall? See dem warriors over der? Don't let dem warriors knock over my pretty wall. You obey Alicon and the Desert Shield.
-
-
-
-
-

Diplomats: Why are there so many military positions!? Yataris is at peace, diplomats are more needed!! These guys move between countries and keep other people from jacking Yataris up!
-
-
-
-
-

The Royal Guild: These guys? These guys right here? They trained their whole lives to give those lives for the king if need be. They act as the secret service for the king, and generally keep him safe at all costs. There is generally a member for each skill required to protect the king, and some additional members for general purpose.
- (LEADER)
-
-
-
-

[color=#ff6666]If any position is missing from this list, that you wish to fill, please let me know. ;D
Alicon Savat
Alicon Savat
COCKIER THAN THOU (Mod)

Credits : 5

Summary
Power Level: 5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum